Character pub & relaxed dining in Penrith
Comfort, safety and a warm welcome at Dockray Hall.
Booking available online or by phone, email or Facebook direct message. Looking forward to welcoming you!
Information about visiting the Dockray in the ‘new normal’
Our opening times are :
- Thursdays 12noon-10pm, food served 12-3pm and 5-8pm
- i) Thursdays in October: 30% off food orders to £10 per person
- ii) Thursdays in November: 50% off main courses
- Fridays 12noon-10pm, food served 12-3pm and 5-8pm,
- Saturdays 12noon-10pm, food served to 8pm,
- Sundays 12noon-10pm, food served to 8pm.
- We must, by law, have the premises closed by 10.00pm. Therefore our last food orders will be 8.00pm and last drinks at 9.30pm.
Key points to note about visiting us in the ‘new normal’, revised for Sep 21st changes:
- staff will constantly be wearing face masks whilst inside the premises.
- customers MUST wear a face covering whilst in the building. Unless seated at your allocated table you must wear them when entering/leaving and moving within the building.
- limited seating available, max table sizes of 6 without exception, including children
- booking very strongly recommended with table service only and card/online payment only for food and drinks
- our table service app, where you can order and pay at your table
- please expect traffic systems, hand-sanitising, single-use items, staff and customer social distancing…
Here's a great offer and another of our initiatives to help you keep eating out! We're offering...
Friday nights in November will be Fish and Chip Shop Night at the Dockray! See our great chip shop...
It's a new 'Let's Eat Out' offer especially for our Dockray families. On Fridays in November, kids...