Character pub & relaxed dining in Penrith
Comfort, safety and a warm welcome at Dockray Hall.
We’re pleased to announce we have reopened, with booking available online or by phone, email or Facebook direct message. Looking forward to welcoming you!
Information about visiting the Dockray in the ‘new normal’
Our opening times are Thursday to Sunday, 12noon to 11pm with food served 12noon to 9pm.
Key points to note about visiting us in the ‘new normal’:
- limited seating available, max table sizes of 6 (from a maximum of 2 households for indoor tables)
- booking very strongly recommended
- table service only and card/online payment only for food and drinks
- NEW table service app now launched, where you can order and pay at your table
- please expect traffic systems, hand-sanitising, single-use items, staff PPE, social distancing…
We’ve gone the extra mile and done more than the statutory minimum to ensure the new processes safeguard everyone’s comfort and security while maintaining the standard of service and the warm welcome you’d expect at the Dockray.
There’s a lot to take in, so our Covid-19 documents to support the reopening are on the website here, plus a good summary of new processes in our letter to customers here.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Operations Director Craig Lowery and all at Dockray Hall
Our new table service app, for contactless ordering and payment at your table, is now available!...
We're pleased to receive our Visit England 'Good To Go' certification. It's your guarantee that...
Dockray Hall reopens on Thu 16th July. Our new opening times will be Thu to Sun, 12noon to 11pm,...