Some ‘new normal’ booking information (revised for Sep 21st changes):
- We’re open: Thursdays 12noon-10pm, food served 12-3pm and 5-8pm (October Thursdays 30% off food orders to a limit of £10 per person, November Thursdays 50% off main courses), Friday 12noon-10pm, food served 12-3pm and 5-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 12noon-10pm, food served 12noon to 8pm. We must close the premises at 10pm; last food orders 8pm, last drinks 9.30pm.
- Customers must wear face masks, to enter/leave and when moving around the building, except when seated at your designated table. Staff will wear face masks when in the building.
- We would recommend that you reserve tables for food or drinks. Please book to avoid disappointment. You can just walk in but please bear in mind you may need to queue outside until a table becomes available.
- By default the booking system reserves your table for 2 hours. If you would like longer, please put it in to the notes/request section and we will do all we can to accommodate you. If you would prefer to sit in a specific area please also add this to the notes – we will try our best to accommodate.
- Maximum table size of 6 people without exception, including children.
- If you would prefer to sit outside, please add this to the notes section and if we have the weather and availability we will reserve your table.
- We will not be accepting cash at this point; our table service app will be in place and we would kindly ask you to use this if possible for ordering and payment. Otherwise we will take your order at your table.
As well as online booking with ResDiary from our website, our Facebook page or on resdiary.com, you can also book by telephone, email, text, carrier pigeon….! We can’t wait to see you and thank you for your kind words and support.