Our mission statement is an internal document communicated to all new employees. However, it does state quite clearly what our aims and standards are, as members of the hospitality industry, so we thought we’d share it with you too.
To develop hospitality businesses for the benefit of the communities they serve. This is achieved by having a commitment to excellence in all aspects of our business and striving to always exceed the expectations of our guests, our colleagues and the wider community.
- We are ladies and gentlemen taking care of ladies and gentlemen.
- We ensure our guests are “Always Among Friends” with a warm welcome and a fond farewell.
- We are all equally valued regardless of position.
- We strive to be the best in our profession by always considering the needs of our guests, colleagues and the wider community.
- We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- We are good citizens in the communities in which we work.
- Prior to reacting, we listen well, so we can better understand the needs of our guests and colleagues.
- We are empowered to resolve any problem to the guest’s complete satisfaction.
- As service professionals, we are always gracious and treat our guests and each other with dignity.
- We maintain calm in stressful situations.
- We accomplish ‘the amazing’ every day.