We are pleased to say that we will be reopening on Thursday 17th December.
As always, we will be following the regulations as set by government. So the rules of tier 2 apply – alcohol will be served with a “substantial meal” and only single households (and support bubbles) can sit together.
Our food service times will be (assuming we remain in tier 2 throughout December.)
- Thursday 17th 12-2pm and 5-9pm
- Friday 18th 12-2pm and 5-9pm
- Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th 12noon-9pm
- Monday 21st to Wednesday 23rd 12-2pm and 5-8.30pm
- Christmas Eve 12-8.30pm
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Sunday 27th – closed
- Monday 28th to Wednesday 30th 12noon-8.30pm
- New Year’s Eve 12noon-8.30pm
- New Years Day – closed
This is a very testing time for all of us but we will try our very best to help you enjoy Christmas, the best we possibly can. You can book online now.
We can’t wait to see you all.