Update from our Operations Director regarding the ongoing Coronavirus situation. (updated March 17th)
Given the latest developments and announcements from the UK government, we have reviewed our risk assessments and our updated policy is as follows:
1. We have hand sanitiser, soap and paper towels at all our till points and credit card terminals
2. All surfaces are regularly cleaned with industrial sanitiser
3. Reservations are being spaced so tables are 2 metres apart wherever possible
4. There is a dedicated hand wash station at the building entrance
5. Tissues and waste bins are readily available
6. Any planned regular activities with large groups – quiz night, gin tasting, children’s activities – are all postponed until further notice.
Download this policy in PDF format.
Currently we are open for business but we do advise you to make your own judgement on if you feel it is appropriate to visit.
If you have a reservation with us we look forward to seeing you. If however you would like to discuss any aspect of your booking, please get in touch and we will do all we can to assist.
Please take care and call or text if you have any queries whatsoever. We thank you for your understanding during this most difficult time.